We are seeking a Bellman with the skills, ability and desire to be part of a world-class service professional team. Work with our Chef Concierge, in assisting our guests and ensuring their experience at the Wickaninnish Inn is all it can be. The Bellman is often our guests' first contact when arriving on property. Imagine pulling up to the Inn after a 3 hour drive to have your door opened by a friendly and attentive Bellman who welcomes you to the Inn. Bellmans are responsible for greeting each and every guest upon arrival, picking up and dropping guests off in town, assisting with baggage and introducing guests to the Guest Services Representative Team for Check-in and rooming.
- Previous customer service experience a must
- Hospitality experience an asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Be familiar with services and activities offered in Tofino, Ucluelet and Vancouver Island
- Valid Class 5 Driver's License, with the ability to apply for a Class 4
- Ability to transfer luggage from vehicle trunks to bell carts, ranging up to 40lbs
- Ability to drive both standard/manual and automatic vehicles
- Desire and ability to "sweat the small stuff"
- Financial Commitment Incentive
- Must be able to commit to 1 year of employment
To apply for this career opportunity, please send your resume with letter of intent to email@example.com
By submitting an application you are attesting that the information given is accurate and you give consent to The Wickaninnish Inn to verify through means of previous employer contact and collection of information directly or in directly through public social media. Due to the volume of applications we will only be contacting applicants that we feel are most compatible with our property.