Stewards set the stage for our Culinary and Food & Beverage Team to succeed. Ensuring all tableware, flatware and glassware are hygienically sanitized and readily available for service. This position can be year round or seasonal. The wage for this position is $18 per hour, with a staff meal provided during every shift.
- Ensure all tableware, flatware and glassware are hygienically sanitized
- Ensure Kitchen and Kitchen preparation area are clean and free from debris
- Receive and put away new stock orders
- Daily transporting all refuse and recycling from Kitchen and Kitchen preparation areas.
- Able to work quickly and efficiently in a fast paced environment while maintaining care and attention to detail.
- Professional and positive attitude in every aspect of the position
- Consistent punctuality and dedication
- A calm, polite and composed demeanour
- Ability to multi task and prioritize tasks
- Commitment to the Wickaninnish Inn before any other employment
- Ability to make a commitment of 1 year to the position
To apply for this career opportunity, please send your resume with letter of intent to jobs [at] wickinn.com (subject: job%20application%20via%20www.wickinn.com)
By submitting an application you are attesting that the information given is accurate and you give consent to The Wickaninnish Inn to verify through means of previous employer contact and collection of information directly or in directly through public social media. Due to the volume of applications we will only be contacting applicants that we feel are most compatible with our property.