We are currently looking for a combined Spa/Room Attendant to join our Ancient Cedars Spa and Housekeeping Teams! This role will be split part time as a Spa Attendant and part time as a Room Attendant.
- Be one of the front line contacts for guests requiring Housekeeping assistance, committed to ensuring the guests' Wickaninnish Inn experience exceeds their expectations.
- Stocking and setting up treatment rooms appropriately with clean linen
- Transporting all clean linen from the Laundry Room to the Ancient Cedars Spa
- Setting up Men’s and Ladies Lounges, including, but not limited to, individual locker set up for guests and replenishment of supplies/amenities
- Daily cleaning of all spa areas including, but not limited to, the spa lounge, reception area and hallway, all treatment rooms, steam room and spa patio,
- Deep cleaning duties as assigned
- Maintaining discretion and the utmost in guest privacy
- Handle cash and gratuities with accuracy, honesty and discretion.
- Complete all necessary administrative duties so work is properly documented.
- Must possess the desire to be part of a world-class Housekeeping/Guest Service Team.
- Exemplary customer service skills and a demonstrated willingness to exceed guest expectations are the minimum expectations for all Wickaninnish Inn employees.
- Ability to multi-task in a busy environment and creative problem solving skills are necessary.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills are needed. Full command of the English language is required.
- Must enjoy working evenings and weekends.
- Physical ability to transport large bags of laundry to Laundry room
- Minimum 1 year experience in a full service hotel an asset.
To apply for this career opportunity, please send your resume with letter of intent to jobs [at] wickinn.com
By submitting an application you are attesting that the information given is accurate and you give consent to The Wickaninnish Inn to verify through means of previous employer contact and collection of information directly or in directly through public social media. Due to the volume of applications we will only be contacting applicants that we feel are most compatible with our property.