Spa Practitioners of the Ancient Cedars Spa are part of a dynamic team of heartfelt Practitioners, Estheticians, and Coordinators. We are an intimate spa set in a world class facility positioned at the edge of the ocean, and inspired by our west coast environment. Practitioners perform massage and body treatments in a supportive setting, using their own skills and healing touch along with some of the finest spa products.
- Provide a welcoming greeting and consultation unique to each guest
- Perform Massage and Spa treatments on guests ranging from Relaxation Massage to Body Treatments
- Project a friendly and professional demeanour to guests, upholding guest service standards of the Wickaninnish Inn
- Promote the Spa’s products and educating guests on home care recommendations
- Maintain spotless spa and treatment areas that are tidy and fully stocked
- Uphold Health and Safety standards
The successful candidate must possess the following:
- Exemplary customer service skills and demonstrate a willingness to exceed guest expectations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to multi-task in a high standard environment, and creative problem solving skills are necessary
- Passionate about the health and wellness industry
- Available to work evenings, weekends and open to adjusting schedule for business needs
- Must have a minimum 1000 hours of combined training in Massage Therapy modalities
To apply for this career opportunity, please send your resume with letter of intent to jobs [at] wickinn.com (subject: job%20application%20via%20www.wickinn.com)
By submitting an application you are attesting that the information given is accurate and you give consent to The Wickaninnish Inn to verify through means of previous employer contact and collection of information directly or in directly through public social media. Due to the volume of applications we will only be contacting applicants that we feel are most compatible with our property.