Please note we are closed for annual maintenance and renovations from January 2 - February 9, 2018.
Please call 1.250.725.3100 for our on property reservations team.
- Greet guests immediately as they arrive in Ancient Cedars Spa;
- Answer the telephone and complete treatment bookings;
- Manage guest bookings for treatments in the Spa with accuracy and attention to detail, and be prepared to answer questions regarding the services available;
- Have a strong understanding of all products sold in Ancient Cedars Spa and answer guest and employee questions about the spa’s products, prices and inventory;
- Complete transactions for the guests when they are leaving, and/or purchasing items from, the spa;
- Participate in Retail programs, training and meetings;
- Complete assigned administrative duties;
- Be proficient in the opening and closing duties of the spa;
- Assist in spa cleaning and organization of all areas of the spa, including closure day and reopening day;
- Be true to the mission statements of the Inn. Constantly ensure that the “5 C” standards of Relais & Chateaux, the AAA standards and Wickaninnish Inn service philosophies are followed.
The successful candidate must possess the following:
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills;
- Previous spa product line knowledge an asset;
- Strong organizational skills, initiative thinking and ability to multitask;
- Ability to schedule guest bookings for maximum treatments per day, and deal with guests in a professional manner in person and on the phone;
- Previous experience of 1 year in another spa or a full service hotel, an asset;
- Working knowledge of Pro-Salon, Epitome, Excel, Word, and Internet applications preferred;
- Must embrace the philosophies of wellness and healing through spa experiences;
- Exemplary customer service skills and a demonstrated willingness to exceed guest expectations;
- Ability to make a 1-year commitment to the position.
To apply for this career opportunity, please send your resume with letter of intent to jobs_AT_wickinn.com
By submitting an application you are attesting that the information given is accurate and you give consent to The Wickaninnish Inn to verify through means of previous employer contact and collection of information directly or in directly through public social media. Due to the volume of applications we will only be contacting applicants that we feel are most compatible with our property.