- Stocking and setting up treatment rooms appropriately with clean linen,
- Transporting all clean linen from the Laundry Room to the Ancient Cedars Spa,
- Setting up Men’s and Ladies Lounges, including, but not limited to, individual locker set up for guests and replenishment of supplies/amenities,
- Daily cleaning of all spa areas including, but not limited to, the spa lounge, reception area and hallway, all treatment rooms, steam room and spa patio,
- Deep cleaning duties as assigned,
- Maintaining discretion and the utmost in guest privacy,
- Providing guests with five diamond service.
- Shift starts at 2pm
The successful candidate must possess the following:
- Knowledge of Housekeeping and Laundry procedures, an asset,
- Attention to detail,
- Physical ability to transport large bags of laundry to Laundry room,
- Ability to work independently and take initiative to find projects,
- Excellent customer service skills and a demonstrated willingness to exceed guest expectations are the minimum expectations for all Wickaninnish employees,
- Ability to make a 1 year commitment to position.
To apply for this career opportunity, please send your resume with letter of intent to jobs [at] wickinn.com (subject: job%20application%20via%20www.wickinn.com) (jobs_AT_wickinn.com)
By submitting an application you are attesting that the information given is accurate and you give consent to The Wickaninnish Inn to verify through means of previous employer contact and collection of information directly or in directly through public social media. Due to the volume of applications we will only be contacting applicants that we feel are most compatible with our property.