At the Wickaninnish Inn, you will be receiving the very best in service, accommodations, exquisite dining, a breathtaking spa and the most spectacular scenery on the planet. While a continuous stream of positive guest experiences has earned this Tofino resort many awards over the years, our commitment to your next dinner, your next body therapy, or our next guest arrival remains as strong as ever. Interested in our packages?
As a valued guest, you can book our best rates through our official Web Site, or directly with our hotel.
You can rest assured with our Best Rates Promise...
We promise that you will always receive the best possible rates when you book through our official Web site, our Relais & Châteaux reservation center or directly by phone with our hotel. In fact, we are so confident with our Best Rate Promise that in the most unlikely event you do find a lower rate elsewhere within 24 hours of your booking, we will not only match the lower rate, we will also give you a $50 credit toward your stay, as well as a complimentary room upgrade (based on availability). Click here for Terms and Conditions.
If you have found a better rate through another booking channel after booking directly with us, email us or call and our Guest Services Representatives will contact you.
- Rates are for guest rooms based on single or double occupancy and exclude Holiday Periods.
- For a full list of what's included in each guest room and public area, please see our Amenities List.
- Please inquire for all rates and availability. Rates are subject to applicable taxes and are subject to change without notice.
- Minimum night stays are required over peak summer, weekend and holiday periods, and vary depending on the time of year.
- Each extra person three years or older in the room is an additional $40 charge per night.
- Limited number of pet rooms available
- Guest room configurations include:
- one King bed
- one King bed with double sofa bed or queen sized sofa bed
- two Queen beds
- Oversized queen rooms with double soaker tub available
- A deposit of 50 % of the total room charge plus tax is required at time of reservation, i.e. a deposit of one night's room plus tax will be secured for a 2-night reservation. One night reservations will be secured with a deposit for the full amount of room rate plus tax. The remaining 50% of the total room charge plus tax will be secured 14 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellations or date changes 15 or more days prior to arrival are subject to a $25 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations and date changes within 14 days of arrival render the full room deposit non-refundable for stays from July 1st to September 15th, and 50% refundable during the rest of the year. The Wickaninnish Inn highly recommends purchasing travel insurance for unanticipated cancellations.
- On or after the day or your arrival, any date changes or cancellation to the number of room nights for all or part of your stay, will result in the processing of the full value of your stay that you originally reserved.
- The Wickaninnish Inn is an entirely non-smoking establishment. Smoking in the guest rooms and suites or on the guest room balconies will result in a substantial fee.
- Check-in standard: a credit card must be presented for pre-authorization for the remaining room charges plus $300 CAD per day for incidentals upon check in. Any remaining funds from credit card pre-authorization will be released within 3 to 7 business days of your check out date at the discretion of your financial institution.
- Christmas and New Year's - December 21, 2018- January 2, 2019
- Annual Closing - January 2-February 1, 2019
- Family Day, Valentine's Day and President's Day - February 15-18, 2019
- Easter – April 19-22, 2019
- Victoria Day - May 17-20, 2019
- Memorial Day (USA) - May 24-27, 2019
- Canada Day – June 28-July 1, 2019
- BC Day – August 2-5, 2019
- Labour Day –August 30-September 2, 2019
- Thanksgiving (Canada) – 11-14, 2019
- Remembrance Day (Canada) & Veterans Day (USA) – November 8-11, 2019
- Thanksgiving (USA) - November 28-December 1, 2019
- Christmas and New Year's - December 20 2019- January 2, 2020
- Annual Closing - January 2-February 7, 2020
- Family Day, President’s Day & Valentine’s Day - February 14-17, 2020