The Wickaninnish Inn, Ancient Cedars Spa, Driftwood Café and The Pointe Restaurant will be closed from January 2 to February 3, 2017. We appreciate your patience as we take this time to buff, primp, and prime the Wickaninnish Inn, ready to welcome you back at noon on February 3.
Rest assured at the Wickaninnish Inn, you will be receiving the very best in service, accommodations, exquisite dining, a breathtaking spa and the most spectacular scenery on the planet. While a continuous stream of positive guest experiences has earned this Tofino resort many awards over the years, our commitment to your next dinner, your next body therapy, or our next guest arrival remains as strong as ever. Interested in our packages and promotions?
As a valued guest, you can book our best rates through our official Web Site, or directly with our hotel.
You can rest assured with our Best Rates Promise...
We promise that you will always receive the best possible rates when you book through our official Web site, our reservation center or directly with our hotel. In fact, we are so confident with our Best Rate Promise that in the most unlikely event you do find a lower rate elsewhere within 24 hours of your booking, we will not only match the lower rate, we will also give you a $50 credit toward your stay, as well as a complimentary room upgrade (based on availability). Click here for Terms and Conditions.
If you have found a better rate through another booking channel after booking directly with us, email us or call and our Guest Services Representatives will contact you.
Winter Storm Season November 1, 2016 - February 28, 2017
Whale Season March 1 - April 30, 2017
Spring Into Summer May 1 - May 31, 2017
Summer Season June 1 - September 30, 2017
Harvest Season October 1 - October 31, 2017
- Rates are for guest rooms based on single or double occupancy and exclude Holiday Periods.
- For a full list of what's included in each guest room and public area, please see our Amenities List.
- Please inquire for all rates and availability. Rates are subject to applicable taxes and are subject to change without notice.
- Each extra person three years or older in the room is an additional $40 charge per night.
- Limited number of pet rooms available
- Guest room configurations include:
- one King bed
- one King bed with double sofa bed or queen sized sofa bed
- two Queen beds
- Oversized queen rooms with double soaker tub available
- A deposit of 50 % of the total room charge plus tax is required at time of reservation, i.e. a deposit of one night's room plus tax will be secured for a 2-night reservation. One night reservations will be secured with a deposit for the full amount of room rate plus tax.
- Cancellations 15 or more days prior to arrival are subject to a $25 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations and date changes within 14 days of arrival render the room deposit non-refundable.
- On or after the day or your arrival, any date changes or cancellation to the number of room nights for all or part of your stay, will result in the processing of the full value of your stay that you originally reserved.
- The Wickaninnish Inn is an entirely non-smoking establishment. Smoking in the guest rooms and suites or on the guest room balcony will result in a substantial fee.
- Check-in standard: a credit card pre-authorization or cash deposit for the remaining room charges plus $300 CAD per day for incidentals is required upon check in. If using a credit card for pre-authorization, at check out any remaining funds will be released within 3 to 7 days at the discretion of your financial institution.
- Christmas and New Year's - December 23, 2016- January 2, 2017
- Annual Closing - January 2-February 3, 2017
- Family Day and Valentine’s Day- February 10-14, 2017
- Presidents Day - February 17-20, 2017
- Easter – April 14-17, 2017
- Victoria Day - May 19-22, 2017
- Memorial Day (USA) - May 26-29, 2017
- Canada Day – June 30-July 3, 2017
- BC Day – August 4-7, 2017
- Labour Day – September 1-4, 2017
- Thanksgiving (Canada) – 6-9, 2017
- Remembrance Day (Canada) & Veterans Day (USA) – November 10-13, 2017
- Thanksgiving (USA) - November 23-26, 2017
- Christmas and New Year's - December 22, 2017- January 1, 2018
- Annual Closing - January 1-February 9, 2018