Work hard, play hard! Start your day with a walk on the beach to work, create perfect guest experiences at a world class coastal Inn, and then enjoy an evening bonfire. Living on the coastal Pacific, hiking, surfing, evening campfires on the beach, sea kayaking, and whale watching await the traveler looking for work at the Wickaninnish Inn.
From a perfect first impression to the memories that will ensure our guests return, as a Room Attendant with the Wickaninnish Inn, you will have the opportunity to clean every detail of our guest room ensuring they are pristine, comfortable, and luxurious. This position can be Full Time, or Seasonal.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Consistently offer warm, welcoming, and attentive service
- Proficiently maintain the cleanliness and condition of guest rooms, always striving to ensure that the guests experience exceeds their expectations
- Keep work areas clean, tidy and fully stocked.
- Well-groomed appearance in line with the Wickaninnish groom standard.
- Ability to make a commitment of 1 year to the position.
- Must possess the desire to be part of a world-class Housekeeping Team.
- Exemplary customer service skills and a demonstrated willingness to exceed guest expectations.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a busy environment.
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of the position.
- Basic knowledge of the English language is a requirement.
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $15.00 /hour + Financial Commitment Incentive for Year Round Employees
To apply for this career opportunity, please send your resume with letter of intent to jobs [at] wickinn.com (subject: job%20application%20via%20www.wickinn.com) (jobs_AT_wickinn.com)
By submitting an application you are attesting that the information given is accurate and you give consent to The Wickaninnish Inn to verify through means of previous employer contact and collection of information directly or in directly through public social media. Due to the volume of applications we will only be contacting applicants that we feel are most compatible with our property.