Housekeeping Team Members engage in the daily cleaning of guestrooms, daily stayover and turndown service, laundry, private bar and public & staff area cleanliness.
Main Objectives for Room Attendant:
- Be one of the front line contacts for guests requiring Housekeeping assistance, committed to ensuring the guest’s Wickaninnish Inn experience exceeds their expectations.
- Project a friendly and professional demeanor to guests, making them feel welcome and at home while at the Inn.
- A professionally groomed appearance.
- A positive and pro-active attitude.
- A calm and capable demeanor.
- Handle cash and gratuities with accuracy, honesty and discretion.
- Keep work area clean, tidy and fully stocked.
- Complete all necessary administrative duties so work is properly documented.
- Keep all Inn guests safe and free from harm.
- Must possess the desire to be part of a world-class Housekeeping/Guest Service Team.
- Exemplary customer service skills and a demonstrated willingness to exceed guest expectations are the minimum expectations for all Wickaninnish Inn employees.
- Ability to multi-task in a busy environment and creative problem solving skills are necessary.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills are needed. Full command of the English language is required.
- Must enjoy working evenings and weekends.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a full service hotel an asset.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $15.00 /hour + Financial Commitment Incentive for Year Round Employees
To apply for this career opportunity, please send your resume with letter of intent to jobs [at] wickinn.com (subject: job%20application%20via%20www.wickinn.com) (jobs_AT_wickinn.com)
By submitting an application you are attesting that the information given is accurate and you give consent to The Wickaninnish Inn to verify through means of previous employer contact and collection of information directly or in directly through public social media. Due to the volume of applications we will only be contacting applicants that we feel are most compatible with our property.