Chef de Partie
We are currently accepting applications for the position of Chef de Partie within the Kitchen at the Wickaninnish Inn. Chef de Partie will be a presence in the kitchen leading and directing the brigade as requested by a member of the Culinary Leadership Team.
Duties to include:
- Assist Culinary Leadership team as directed
- Personally uphold and ensure the brigade maintains the highest level of culinary excellence, adhering to all procedures and protocols
- Personally uphold and ensure the brigade upholds the highest level of safety and commercial hygiene
- Staff supervision, training and development,
- Ordering and Inventory
- Participate in menu planning
The successful candidate must possess the following:
- Exceptional attention to detail and focus
- Must thrive in a fast paced working environment
- Be a team player and have leadership abilities
- Possess a calm demeanor but have a sense of urgency as required
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven leadership abilities
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Must be creative and innovative yet able to adjust style to suite guest’s specific needs and request
- Must be familiar with current Culinary and F&B trends, innovations and techniques including but not limited to keeping your education and knowledge base relevant.
- Journeyman/Red Seal Certification an asset
- Previous fine dining establishment experience, an asset
- Be knowledgeable and capable to meet and exceed Relais Chateaux and AAA 4 Diamond standards
- Ability to make an 18 month commitment to the position.
To apply for this career opportunity, please send your resume with letter of intent to jobs [at] wickinn.com (subject: job%20application%20via%20www.wickinn.com)
By submitting an application you are attesting that the information given is accurate and you give consent to The Wickaninnish Inn to verify through means of previous employer contact and collection of information directly or in directly through public social media.