Did we mention it can get stormy here? With nothing between us and Japan, you can imagine the spectacular shows that Mother Nature puts on from November through February. So compelling, in fact, that storm watching at the Wickaninnish Inn was named a Canadian Tourism Commission's Signature Experience!
Whether you take it in from your fireplace-warmed suite or don a rain slicker and take your experience to the beach, the Storm Watchers package gives you an introduction to 'Old Testament' West Coast weather at its finest.
The Storm Watchers vacation package 2018 includes the following:
- Two nights accommodation for two in your preferred room type including $40 nightly savings from regular rates,
- Two Wickaninnish Inn oilskin hats,
- A local storm-themed book of stories,
- Blue Mountain Wine & a local cheese Plate,
- Brunches for two daily,
- This package with deluxe room accommodations ranges from $1,044.50 to $1,444.50,
- This package with suite accommodations ranges from $1,284.50 to $2,714.50,
- Please note that rates vary with seasonality and are based on double occupancy.
A West Coast Christmas
Come spend your holidays amidst our lush temperate rainforest and the drama of the ocean's crashing waves.
The 2018 West Coast Christmas Package includes:
- Two nights accommodations for two in your preferred room or suite type, for arrivals on December 23rd, 24th or 25th,
- Breakfast for two each morning, at The Pointe Restaurant or in your guest room,
- A live miniature tree in your guest room, yours to keep!
- A keepsake collection of ornaments for your tree,
- One four-course Christmas dinner for two at The Pointe Restaurant (exclusive of alcohol),
- A festive holiday beverage for two at the On the Rocks Lounge,
- A bottle of bubbles on arrival,
- This package with deluxe room accommodations ranges from $1,612.70 to $1,772.70,
- This package with suite accommodations ranges from $1,852.70 to $3,052.70,
Please note rates do not include taxes, and are based on double occupancy. Please call for package quotes for one, three or four guests.
Stormy Weather, New Year Celebration
Here's to a celebration of the new year... and of our legendary Tofino stormy weather.
A Tofino New Year’s Eve at the Wickaninnish Inn is celebrated in many ways at our magnificent oceanfront setting by the rainforest. The 2018-2019 Stormy Weather getaway for a four night arrival on December 29th or a three night arrival (please call for pricing) on December 30th includes the following:
- Four nights accommodations for two in your preferred room or suite type,
- Opening reception with our engaging management team with wine, cheese and canapés. Meet celebrated West Coast artists as well at our Artists in Action!
- Your pick of complimentary daytime activities on December 31st and January 1st with Tofino's most colourful local operators - including nature walks and guided boat tours,
- One, four course tasting menu and welcome celebratory champagne for two at The Pointe Restaurant (excluding additional alcohol),
- New Year's Gala with festivities, live music and dancing,
- Daily Brunch for two at the Pointe Restaurant,
- This package with deluxe room accommodations ranges from $2,738.93 to $3,058.93 plus applicable taxes,
- This package with suite accommodations ranges from $3,218.93 to $5,758.93 plus applicable taxes,
- Ancient Cedars Spa will be available for treatments throughout these dates, and we strongly recommend reserving their services ahead of time.
Package price based on double occupancy, please call 800-333-4604 for more details on pricing for additional guests or to inquire about our three night option.