The Wickaninnish Inn is seeking a Guest Service Representative for full-time Night Audit within the Front Office Department.
The Night Auditor is responsible for all daily balancing, postings and nightly controls pertaining to the operations of the departments at the Wickaninnish Inn. Responsibilities include; POS balancing, final balancing of departments, room and restaurant reservations, guest services, and all other duties of a Guest Services Representative during the night hours. The Night Auditor at the Wickaninnish Inn will also be expected to assist on the Reception desk in the capacity of a Guest Service Representative whenever necessary and be able to handle the cash preparations for the employees of the Inn.
The Night Auditor is the sole worker during the evening hours and is expected to maintain the standards of the Wickaninnish Inn and therefore must possess exemplary telephone skills, math skills and must thrive on providing customer service excellence.
Hours of work will be between 11:15pm and 7:15am.
The successful candidate must possess the following:
- Superior communication skills
- An Aptitude for attention to detail
- Exemplary customer service skills
- A professionally groomed appearance
- A positive and pro-active attitude
- A desire to contribute exciting and innovative ideas towards the ongoing improvement of the Front Office Department and the Wickaninnish Inn as a whole
- A calm and capable demeanor
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to commit for 18 months
- $17 per hour + Financial Commitment Incentive
To apply for this career opportunity, please send your resume with letter of intent to jobs [at] wickinn.com (subject: job%20application%20via%20www.wickinn.com)
By submitting an application you are attesting that the information given is accurate and you give consent to The Wickaninnish Inn to verify through means of previous employer contact and collection of information directly or in directly through public social media. Due to the volume of applications we will only be contacting applicants that we feel are most compatible with our property.