- Serving and describing spirits, cocktails, beer and wine
- Serving and describing menu items
- Ensuring all allergies and special requests are managed
- Ensuring all guests and patrons are welcomed and efficiently serviced
- Preparation of lounge for ensuing shifts
- Use of squirrel computer system
- Balancing of cashouts
- Helping better the Inn with any ideas for all departments
- Self motivation in learning extensively about wine and spirits.
- This position will require previous service experience in a restaurant environment, ideally dinner or lounge service. Good wine knowledge is required, food knowledge, sales experience and an appreciation for details and passion for customer service.
- Applicants must have Serving It Right and Food Safe prior to starting employment.
- Ability to make a commitment of 1 year to the position.
To apply for this career opportunity, please send your resume with letter of intent to jobs [at] wickinn.com (subject: job%20application%20via%20www.wickinn.com) (jobs_AT_wickinn.com)
By submitting an application you are attesting that the information given is accurate and you give consent to The Wickaninnish Inn to verify through means of previous employer contact and collection of information directly or in directly through public social media. Due to the volume of applications we will only be contacting applicants that we feel are most compatible with our property.