On the Rocks Bar located adjacent to The Pointe Restaurant, is the perfect place to kick back with friends and family. Come early and let us mix you an original cocktail, select the perfect wine, or pour you a crisp, quality-crafted beer before joining us for dinner in restaurant. Or make it an evening affair and enjoy classic fare like our West Coast Clam Chowder or the Fully Loaded Burger in the comfortable setting of the Rocks Bar.
- Ensure efficient and personalized guest service meeting AAA 4 & 5 Diamond Standards is delivered at all times.
- Serve and describe food & beverages to The Pointe Restaurant standards
- Assist guests in selection of the appropriate wine or spirit to accompany the meal
- Ensure all allergies and dietary requests are managed
- Preparation of On The Rocks Bar or Driftwood Cafe for ensuing shifts
- Use of Squirrel Point of Sale system
- Balancing of cash-outs
The successful candidate must possess the following:
- Willingness to learn and be constantly challenged to grow with the service team
- Previous fine dining experience
- Thorough knowledge of food and wine
- An appreciation of customer service and attention to detail
- Professionalism and positive attitude in every aspect of the position
- Consistent punctuality and dedication
- Ability to successfully work alone and/or in a team environment
- Self-motivation to continually advance your knowledge about wine and spirits
- A calm, polite and composed demeanor
- A desire to contribute exciting and innovative ideas towards the ongoing improvement of The Pointe Restaurant and the Wickaninnish Inn as a whole
- Ability to make a commitment of 1 year to the position
- Valid Serving it Right Certification
To apply for this career opportunity, please send your resume with letter of intent to jobs [at] wickinn.com (subject: job%20application%20via%20www.wickinn.com)
By submitting an application, you are attesting that the information given is accurate and you give consent to The Wickaninnish Inn to verify through means of previous employer contact and collection of information directly or in directly through public social media. Due to the volume of applications we will only be contacting applicants that we feel are most compatible with our property.