Kids & Pets
WickKids - For Our Younger Guests
OK, the junior set can wait a few years before appreciating a Hot Stone Massage at our Ancient Cedars Spa or a glass of BC wine—but there’s so much to discover and enjoy at and around the Inn! We’re pleased to offer these benefits for WickKids… and their discriminating parents.
- Complimentary babysitting* for children under 12 when their parents enjoy dinner at The Pointe Restaurant, based on availability,
- Babysitting services* during Spa or Tofino outings starting at $10.85/hour for one child, and available for more WickKids, based on availability,
- Kids basket in your room/suite upon arrival,
- A Scavenger Hunt, designed to take WickKids and an adult for some local discoveries around the Inn and the surrounding beach and forest,
- Kids Night Inn in-room movie night set-up,
- Children’s bicycles available on a first-come, first-served basis,
- Beach toys for some sand castle (or Inn!) building,
- A selection of movies, board games, books and puzzles for innside fun,
- Child-sized bathrobes (everyone deserves some post-bath lounging!)
*Please note, babysitting services are offered by Wickaninnish Inn employees on their own time and cannot be guaranteed until the day of arrival.
Ruffing it at the Wickaninnish Inn
Why leave your pet at home when traveling to running & digging paradise? We like to think we redefine "a dog's life" here at the Wickaninnish Inn with our doggy amenities, miles of sandy beach, and surrounding old-growth forest for foraging at its best. Ask us about our designated pet-friendly rooms, available as selected Deluxe rooms, Beachcomber Suite, or a Frank Island Suite. Simply add $40 per night for your first pet, and $20 for your second pet.
Ruffing It features:
- Pet sitting* for when your people are out exploring, don't worry, we'll make it fun! Based on availability, starting at $10.85/hour for one pet, $12.85/hour for two pets,
- Comfy bedding and blanket, plus food & water bowls for your stay,
- Treats (contingent on good behaviour),
- Use of a Chuckit! ball launcher,
- Unlimited beach time,
- Pet shower station for those sandy paws,
- Your own issue of modern dog magazine - we haven't forgotten about you humans!
Please note it is necessary to request for a pet-friendly room at time of reservation as these accommodations are subject to availability. Dogs must be leashed when in the lobby, on the grounds, and on all beaches in the area. If pets are left in the room for short periods, they must be kenneled and must not disturb other guests - please advise the guest reception desk of your absence, and leave a contact number. Guests are required to sign a pet waiver/agreement, and are liable for any damages and repairs other than normal wear and tear. Any noise complaints that result in refunds to other guests will be charged to pet guests' rooms. Maximum of 2 pets per room.
While service dogs are accepted in all areas of the Inn we do require formal written confirmation in advance the animal and their partner are certified and comply with the Guide and Service Dog Act of British Columbia.
*Pet sitting services are offered by Wickaninnish Inn employees on their own time and cannot be guaranteed until the day of arrival.
Call us at 1.800.333.4604 to reserve!