Guest Services Representative
A Guest Services Representative is the Wickaninnish Inn’s version of a Front Desk Agent, and then some. The GSR not only greets guests and checks them in but they also become that guest’s personal contact throughout their stay. The position offers a great deal of flexibility to "think outside of the box" and positively impact guests’ experience. A GSR often has the opportunity to speak with a guest on the phone, make their reservation arrangements, and be the one to greet and check them in upon arrival and bring them to their room to get them settled in!
- Take and process reservation calls
- Welcome guests, check in and check out guests, assisting with luggage
- Guest Orientation
- Deliver amenities (fruit plates, room deliveries etc.)
- Email and written correspondence
- Guest Services and Concierge related tasks such as arranging recreation trips and recommending local activities/dining options
- Exemplary customer service skills and a demonstrated willingness to exceed guest expectations are the minimum expectations for all Wickaninnish employees
- Must be willing to be part of a world-class Front Office team
- Minimum 2 years experience in the Service Industry or 1 years of experience in a high-end luxury facility is necessary
- Previous Reservations experience is an asset
- A professional and groomed appearance is required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal are needed
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to multi-task in a stressful environment, and creative problem solving skills are necessary
- Working knowledge of Maestro, Microsoft Word and Excel and File Maker Pro are assets
- Must enjoy working evenings and weekends, overnights and shifts
- Valid Class 5 Driver's License
- Ability to make a commitment of 18 months to the position
Financial Commitment Incentive available.
To apply for this career opportunity, please send your resume with letter of intent to email@example.com
By submitting an application you are attesting that the information given is accurate and you give consent to The Wickaninnish Inn to verify through means of previous employer contact and collection of information directly or in directly through public social media. Due to the volume of applications we will only be contacting applicants that we feel are most compatible with our property.