Food & Beverage Attendant
Food & Beverage Team Members engage in table service, food running, and room service delivery, as well as ensure the restaurant is set, clean and operating efficiently all while maintaining the highest level of service standards.
- Assisting in preparation and clean-up of restaurant room for ensuing shifts
- Food running and complete menu knowledge
- Clearing and setting tables
- Assisting servers in any way possible
- General knowledge of food, wine, beer and spirits
- Able to work quickly and efficiently in a fast paced fine dining environment
- An appreciation for detail and customer service
- Professional and positive attitude in every aspect of the position
- Consistent punctuality and dedication
- A calm, polite and composed demeanor
- Commitment to the Wickaninnish Inn before any other employment
- Must have Serving it Right prior to starting employment
- Ability to make a commitment of 1 year to the position.
To apply for this career opportunity, please send your resume with letter of intent to jobs [at] wickinn.com (subject: job%20application%20via%20www.wickinn.com)
By submitting an application you are attesting that the information given is accurate and you give consent to The Wickaninnish Inn to verify through means of previous employer contact and collection of information directly or in directly through public social media. Due to the volume of applications we will only be contacting applicants that we feel are most compatible with our property.