Join our Housekeeping Team as a Housekeeping Supervisor, where you have the opportunity to learn and grow in a Relais & Chateaux property also recognized as an AAA 4-Diamond Resort and T&L World’s Best Hotel.
Do you like to inspire and motivate? Are you looking for an opportunity for personal and professional development in an environment that supports you to be the best version of yourself?
As a Housekeeping Supervisor you are a hands-on leader, running the floors and at times with the Housekeeping Manager. You are responsible for inspiring the team in their daily duties, supporting their development. You can also try your hand at creating new staff appreciation opportunities whether it be an event or a simple gesture such as a “Thank you” cookie.
- Performing quality checks on guestrooms and public spaces and providing feedback
- Be the contact person for all guests or staff who may require immediate assistance from the Housekeeping Leadership team, and/or follow up with guest or staff concerns as necessary
- Be responsible for the overall cleanliness and physical condition of the Housekeeping Department work and storage areas.
- Play a role amongst the Leadership team wherein you would develop valuable skills such as scheduling, training, HR, procurement/purchasing; including research, costing and implementation
- Look for opportunities to create magical moments for our guests
- Passionate about the art of service and have an acute eye for detail
- Energetic and inspiring leader that possesses initiative to put forward positive ideas for daily opportunities
- Previous housekeeping experience is required
- Minimum 1-year management or supervisory experience in the Hospitality industry and/or related service industry OR 2 years of front-line experience in a high-end luxury facility is highly preferred
- Physically able to meet the demands of the position
- Working knowledge of Maestro, Microsoft Office Suite, and File Maker Pro are assets
- Familiarity with guestroom technology such as Apple products, Bluetooth, Smart Tv’s, etc.
- WHMIS certification or willingness to obtain
- Must enjoy working evenings, weekends and holidays
- An employment duration commitment will be required. Must be authorized to legally work in Canada.
How to Apply:
To apply for this career opportunity, please fill out the application form below and upload your resume with a letter of intent. By submitting an application, you are attesting that the information given is accurate. As we receive a high volume of e-mails, we are only able to respond directly to you if your resume and interests align with our currently available positions.