Evening Turndown Attendant
Join our Housekeeping Team as an Evening Turndown Attendant, where you have the opportunity to learn and grow in a Relais & Chateaux property also recognized as an AAA 4-Diamond Resort and T&L World’s Best Hotel. The Housekeeping Team at the Wickaninnish Inn in itself is a nationally awarded team! We are so thrilled to have been named a 2021 AAA/CAA Best of Housekeeping hotel.
Shifts are approximately 3 hours in duration, between 5pm - 10pm. Wage is $19 per hour and a financial commitment incentive is available.
- Be one of the front line contacts for guests requiring Housekeeping assistance, committed to ensuring the guests' Wickaninnish Inn experience exceeds their expectations. Responsibilities to include light cleaning, assisting in laundry and re-stocking of linen closets.
- Project a friendly and professional demeanor to guests, making them feel welcome and at home while at the Inn.
- Handle cash and gratuities with accuracy, honesty and discretion.
- Keep work area clean, tidy and fully stocked.
- Complete all necessary administrative duties so work is properly documented.
- Keep all Inn guests safe and free from harm.
- Some duties of this position may change due to COVID-19 operating regulations/standards
- This position can be year-round or seasonal
- A desire to be part of a world-class Housekeeping/Guest Service Team
- A professionally groomed appearance
- A positive and pro-active attitude
- A calm and capable demeanor
- Exemplary customer service skills and a demonstrated willingness to exceed guest expectations are the minimum expectations for all Wickaninnish Inn employees
- Ability to multi-task in a busy environment and creative problem solving skills are necessary
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills are needed
- Must enjoy working evenings and weekends
- Previous experience in a full service hotel, is an asset
- Ability to maintain all COVID-19 operating regulations/standards
- As a term of employment, all employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of vaccination is required.
How to Apply:
To apply for this career opportunity, please fill out the application form below and upload your resume with a letter of intent. By submitting an application, you are attesting that the information given is accurate. As we receive a high volume of e-mails, we are only able to respond directly to you if your resume and interests align with our currently available positions.