Join our Front Office team as a Night Auditor, where you have the opportunity to learn and grow in a Relais & Chateaux property also recognized as an AAA 4-Diamond Resort and T&L World’s Best Hotel
The Night Auditor is responsible for all daily balancing, postings and nightly controls pertaining to the operations of the departments at the Wickaninnish Inn. Responsibilities include; POS balancing, final balancing of departments, room and restaurant reservations, guest services, and all other duties of a Guest Services Representative during the night hours. The Night Auditor at the Wickaninnish Inn will also be expected to assist on the Reception desk in the capacity of a Guest Service Representative whenever necessary and be able to handle the cash preparations for the employees of the Inn.
The Night Auditor is the sole worker during the evening hours and is expected to maintain the standards of the Wickaninnish Inn and therefore must possess exemplary telephone skills, math skills and must thrive on providing guest service excellence. Some duties may change due to COVID-19 operating regulations/standards.
Wage is $23.00 per hour. Hours of work will be between 11:15pm and 7:15am.
- Exemplary guest service skills and a demonstrated willingness to exceed guest expectations
- Superior communication skills
- An aptitude for attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- A professionally groomed appearance
- A positive and pro-active attitude
- A desire to contribute exciting and innovative ideas towards the ongoing improvement of the Front Office Department and the Wickaninnish Inn as a whole
- A calm and capable demeanour
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
- Ability to maintain all COVID-19 operating regulations/standards
- A mutual understanding of your employment duration will be determined during your interview
- Must be legally authorized to work in Canada
How to Apply:
To apply for this career opportunity, please fill out the application form below and upload your resume with a letter of intent. By submitting an application, you are attesting that the information given is accurate. As we receive a high volume of e-mails, we are only able to respond directly to you if your resume and interests align with our currently available positions.