Join our Culinary Team as a Steward, where you have the opportunity to learn and grow in a Relais & Chateaux property also recognized as an AAA 4-Diamond Resort and T&L World’s Best Hotel. Stewards set the stage for our Culinary and Food & Beverage Team to succeed. Ensuring all tableware, flatware and glassware are hygienically sanitized and readily available for service. The wage for this position is $18 per hour, with a staff meal provided during every shift. Please note some duties may change due to COVID-19 operating regulations/standards.
Paid overtime, Financial Commitment Incentive available.
- Ensure all tableware, flatware and glassware are hygienically sanitized
- Ensure Kitchen and Kitchen preparation area are clean and free from debris
- Receive and put away new stock orders
- Daily transporting all refuse and recycling from Kitchen and Kitchen preparation areas.
- Additional duties relating to COVID-19 operating regulations/standards
- Able to work quickly and efficiently in a fast paced environment while maintaining care and attention to detail.
- Professional and positive attitude in every aspect of the position
- Consistent punctuality and dedication
- A calm, polite and composed demeanor
- Ability to multi task and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to maintain all COVID-19 operating regulations/standards
- Commitment to the Wickaninnish Inn before any other employment
- As a term of employment, all employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of vaccination is required.
How to Apply:
To apply for this career opportunity, please fill out the application form below and upload your resume with a letter of intent. By submitting an application, you are attesting that the information given is accurate. As we receive a high volume of e-mails, we are only able to respond directly to you if your resume and interests align with our currently available positions.