- Greet guests immediately as they arrive in Ancient Cedars Spa;
- Answer the telephone and complete treatment bookings;
- Manage guest bookings for treatments in the Spa with accuracy and attention to detail, and be prepared to answer questions regarding the services available;
- Have a strong understanding of all products sold in Ancient Cedars Spa and answer guest and employee questions about the spa’s products, prices and inventory;
- Complete transactions for the guests when they are leaving, and/or purchasing items from, the spa;
- Participate in Retail programs, training and meetings;
- Complete assigned administrative duties;
- Be proficient in the opening and closing duties of the spa;
- Assist with Spa Attendant shifts when necessary;
- Assist in spa cleaning and organization of all areas of the spa, including closure day and reopening day;
- Some duties may change due to COVID-19 operating regulations/operations
- Be true to the mission statements of the Inn. Constantly ensure that the “5 C” standards of Relais & Chateaux, the AAA standards and Wickaninnish Inn service philosophies are followed.
The successful candidate must possess the following:
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills;
- Previous spa product line knowledge an asset;
- Strong organizational skills, initiative thinking and ability to multitask;
- Ability to schedule guest bookings for maximum treatments per day, and deal with guests in a professional manner in person and on the phone;
- Previous experience of 1 year in another spa or a full service hotel, an asset;
- Working knowledge of Maestro, Excel, Word, and Internet applications preferred;
- Must embrace the philosophies of wellness and healing through spa experiences;
- Exemplary customer service skills and a demonstrated willingness to exceed guest expectations;
- Ability to maintain all COVID-19 operating regulations/standards.
- Ability to make a 1-year commitment to the position.
How to Apply:
To apply for this career opportunity, please fill out the application form below and upload your resume with letter of intent. By submitting an application you are attesting that the information given is accurate. Due to the volume of applications we will only be contacting applicants that we feel are most compatible with our property.