Assistant Spa Manager
The Assistant Spa Manager is a key member of the overall leadership team within the Ancient Cedars Spa. This integral role works side by side with the Manager and Supervisor leading our team of Spa Practitioners, Estheticians, Coordinators, Attendants and Yoga Instructors.
This role assists in the creation of a calm and welcoming sanctuary for our guests; from the initial booking request to arrival at our quiet oasis at the edge of the Pacific Ocean. Together with the Spa Leadership team, curate the development and future growth of the Ancient Cedars Spa . This position offers an amazing experience for an organized, personable individual who believes in health and wellness.
- The Assistant Spa Manager is the Spa Practitioner liaison, therefore a background as a trained Practitioner is an asset.
- The Assistant Spa Manager must embody exemplary customer service skills and have a demonstrated willingness to exceed guest expectations.
- Possess strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to multi-task in a stressful environment, and creative problem solving skills.
- Possess very good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal. Resolve customer complaints.
- Experience with general Human Resources practices would be an asset.
- The most suitable candidate would have a minimum of 2 years management experience in a Spa, Salon or similar environment.
- Must have a working knowledge of standard operating financial statements as well as the budgeting process, scheduling and effective cost management.
- Knowledge of Maestro, Maximizer, Microsoft Word and Excel, and File Maker Pro are assets.
- Participate in the development of pricing and promotional strategies.
- Ability to commit 2 years to the position.
To apply for this career opportunity, please send your resume with letter of intent to email@example.com
By submitting an application you are attesting that the information given is accurate and you give consent to The Wickaninnish Inn to verify through means of previous employer contact and collection of information directly or in directly through public social media. Due to the volume of applications we will only be contacting applicants that we feel are most compatible with our property.