We are searching for a full-time Administrative Assistant reporting directly to the Director of Operations (D.O.O.). This position is responsible for the daily management of the flow of information, such as emails, written correspondence, voice mails and creating or distributing reports, filing, research and general administration duties to facilitate the Director of Operations.
- Communication organization and prioritization; emails, written correspondence, voice mail
- Schedule meetings and interviews for Director of Operations(D.O.O.), confirm and communicate with all parties involved
- Project assistance as directed by the D.O.O.
- Comment Cards & Guest Folio
- Create spreadsheet and invitations for the weekly RG Reception
- Computer file maintenance
- Liaison with Sr. Department Managers by way of following up on tasks assigned by D.O.O.
- Participation as needed in events and special occasions
- Facilitate the smooth transfer of information between departments
- Cover the guest reception desk during Front Office Meetings when needed
- Attend and participate in Green & Safety Committee Meetings
- Make room reservations when necessary
- Support the F&B Team when needed
- Administrative tasks such as photo copying, filing, creating spreadsheets and management systems
- Other tasks as directed by the D.O.O.
- Assist with booking reservations for media guests
- Administrative Support of Employee of the Month Nominations
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Detail oriented
- Superior communication and language skills
- The ability to uphold 4-diamond and Relais & Chateaux Standards
- Professional in appearance and attitude
- A positive & pro-active attitude
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Filemaker Pro, Inn Control, Epitome, Publisher)
- Good time management skills
- The ability to work independently
- Respects & upholds privacy and confidentiality as position comes in contact with confidential information
- The candidate must have the ability to make a 24 month commitment to position
To apply for this career opportunity, please send your resume with letter of intent to jobs [at] wickinn.com (subject: job%20application%20via%20www.wickinn.com) (jobs_AT_wickinn.com)
By submitting an application you are attesting that the information given is accurate and you give consent to The Wickaninnish Inn to verify through means of previous employer contact and collection of information directly or in directly through public social media. Due to the volume of applications we will only be contacting applicants that we feel are most compatible with our property.