WickKids - For Younger Guests
OK, the junior set can wait a few years before appreciating a Hot Stone Massage at our Ancient Cedars Spa or a glass of BC wine—but there’s so much to discover and enjoy at and around the Inn! We’re pleased to offer these benefits for WickKids… and their discriminating parents.
- Complimentary babysitting* for children under 12 when their parents enjoy dinner at The Pointe Restaurant, based on availability
- Babysitting services* during Spa or Tofino outings starting at $15.00/hour for one child, and available for more WickKids (with an additional $3/hr per child for up to four children), based on availability
- Kids basket in your room/suite upon arrival
- A Scavenger Hunt, designed to take WickKids and an adult for some local discoveries around the Inn and the surrounding beach and forest
- Children’s bicycles available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Beach toys for some sand castle (or Inn!) building
- A selection of movies, board games, books and puzzles for innside fun
- Child-sized bathrobes
*Please note, babysitting services are offered by Wickaninnish Inn employees on their own time and cannot be guaranteed until 48 hours prior to the requested date. Late babysitting cancellations within two hours of start time will incur a two-hour babysitting charge. Full time nannying services are not available onsite. Holiday period (Christmas and New Year's) babysitting rates start at $20/hour for one child, additional $3/hour per child for up to four children.