Wickaninnish Inn Community Donation Program
We are proud supporters of many local non-profit initiatives, including the Tofino Hospital Foundation, Tofino Saltwater Classic, Queen of the Peak and many more charitable organizations in our community and BC area each year. Thank you for thinking of the Wickaninnish Inn for your fundraising event. Please read the following eligibility information below before submitting your request form and letter.
- Requests must be submitted at least 8 weeks prior to the event to allow enough time for your request to be properly reviewed, considered and processed.
- The Inn supports fundraising events which benefit and promote education, the arts, health and environmental not for profit organizations mainly within British Columbia.
- The Inn provides in-kind donations for silent or live auction fundraising events for specific organizations rather than direct financial support or to events which benefit a specific family or individual. Donations for raffles and door prizes are not available.
- Requests will be considered for an eligible group that is not already the recipient of a donation from the Inn. We often receive requests from multiple events which benefit one organization. We prefer to provide donations directly to the benefiting charity. If you are holding an event as part of a run or walk (such as the Relay for Life etc), it is unlikely we will be able to accommodate your request as we already donate directly to the charity you are fundraising for.
- Due to the high number of requests we receive, we unfortunately are unable to contribute to all. Only those organizations that have been selected will be contacted and a certificate along with a letter outlining the donation details including the donation value and validity period of the certificate will be mailed.
Donation Request Form
Please fill out the form below and upload a formal donation request letter on your organization’s letter head.