The Pointe Restaurant
Collaboration with the Tofino-Ucluelet Culinary Guild complements a longstanding focus on farm-fresh, organic Vancouver Island ingredients. The bounty of the very waters overlooked by The Pointe defines the dining experience at the Wickaninnish Inn.
Our delectable- and adventurous - dessert menu delights with the purest chocolate and hand-selected elements. It garners a wide audience of admirers, as does our extensive wine menu - recognized by Wine Spectator, and meticulously selected by our Sommelier and Director of Food & Beverage, Ike Seaman. It shines the spotlight on BC and Pacific Northwest wines.
Check our Tofino Events page for some tantalizing dinners.
Champagne Sunday Brunch
It's a weekly delight: Sunday Champagne Brunch! Join us every Sunday from 8am till 2pm, and savor the extensive à la carte brunch, refreshed weekly. And may we suggest a custom cocktail to accompany your meal? Reservations for parties under five are not required.
Call The Pointe Restaurant for dinner reservations at 250.725.3106. Large parties of 8 to 12 will be offered a Chef's Selection Menu with a variety of menus available with three appetizer and three main course selections. Parties or group bookings over 12 people are invited to contact our Special Events team at 250.725.3100 ext 222 or at specialevents [at] wickinn.com (specialevents AT wickinn.com).
Please review our group (8-12 people) restaurant reservations agreement:
- For tables of six people or more, a 15% auto-gratuity will be included
- At the end of dinner you will be presented with one bill which cannot be split
- Your table will be located either in the rainforest section of the Pointe Restaurant, which is located in front of a cozy gas-burning fireplace and offers a little more privacy for their group, or at the banquette. Due to the seating configuration of the Pointe Restaurant, a window table is not possible for large parties
- A credit card deposit equal to $50 per person for dinner and $25 per person for lunch is required at the time of the booking. The balance is due upon completion of your meal
- Cancellations 7 days or more prior to your booking are fully refunded
- Cancellations within 7 days of your reservation are refunded 50% of the deposit
- Cancellations within 48hours of the booking render the group deposit 100% non-refundable
- Cancellations are only accepted by email or fax
- A guarantee on the total number of guests is required 48 hours prior to dinner reservation. If this number decreases within 24 hours of the dinner reservation, a charge may be applied.
Follow us @TasteWickInnBC
For a list of culinary events and more happening at the Inn and around Tofino, please visit our Tofino Events page.