Did we mention it can get stormy here? With nothing between us and Japan, you can imagine the spectacular shows that Mother Nature puts on from November through February. So compelling, in fact, that storm watching at the Wickaninnish Inn was named a Canadian Tourism Commission's Signature Experience!
Whether you take it in from your fireplace-warmed suite or don a rain slicker and take your experience to the beach, the Storm Watchers package gives you an introduction to 'Old Testament' West Coast weather at its finest.
The Storm Watchers vacation package includes the following:
- Two nights accommodation for two in your preferred room type including $80 nightly savings from regular rates,
- Two Wickaninnish Inn oilskin hats
- 'Pacific Reef and Shore' book,
- Blue Mountain Wine & a Local Cheese Plate,
- Breakfasts for two daily,
- Complimentary Valet Parking and Wireless Internet,
- Please note that rates vary with seasonality and are based on double occupancy.
- This package with deluxe room accommodations ranges from $774.50 to $1,512.63
- This package with suite accommodations ranges from $1,014.50 to $2,974.86